Tuesday, March 18, 2014

# 8- Overview

When I first started out with this blog I never realized how much information you can find out about Social Media and how it impacts peoples lives. I read countless stories on how it connected people with their family members. I choose to do the one about the marine and his wife because it was the best one I read. I also found out how even little kids use Social Media for gaming but also to learn! In the Twitter vs. Facebook battle I believe Twitter won but Facebook is not that far away! I believe Twitter is the best for upcoming musicians to get thereselves out there! Who knew because of an award show people could break twitter down! I came to my conclusion that Social Media is the best thing but at the very same time can be the worst thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment